Roast seasonal vegetables are the best. During winter, cauliflower and broccoli are abundant and beautiful, so here's a simple recipe you can whip up and use in so many ways! As a delicious addition to pasta, use for soup, or in a simple salad!
Cauliflower, cleaned and trimmed
Broccoli, cleaned and trimmed
Garlic cloves (as many as you like)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sticky Balsamic Pear
Salt & Pepper
1. When trimming the broccoli and cauliflower, make the pieces about the same size. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
2. Place broccoli & cauliflower florets and garlic in a large bowl and add a good drizzle of olive oil. Toss with the salt & pepper to taste.
3. Put on a baking tray in a single layer with space in between them so they roast evenly.
4. Bake until golden on the edges, then turn and bake until cooked.
5. Drizzle Sticky Balsamic Pear over and enjoy, or store for later use.