Our good friend George over at School Lunch Box created this incredibly fast, delicious dish and we loved it so much we just had to share it with you! We know you’ll love it.
Puff Pastry - 1 sheet
Unpeeled Garlic Cloves
Sticky Balsamic Premium Truffle
1. Place the puff pastry on the bottom of a circular baking tray, George aimed for a rustic look here.
2. Cut the Feta with a heart-shaped cookie cutter and place in the middle of the pastry.
3. Add enough fresh cherry tomatoes around the feta, as well as some unpeeled garlic, a splash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
4. Place into an air fryer for 12 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
5. Remove from air fryer and drizzle Sticky Balsamic Premium Truffle over the top.
DELICIOUS! Thanks George from School Lunch Box! We can’t wait to see what you come up with next!